Democracy! (Part 2: The Democratizing)
Vote! Today! Before 8pm!
Yesterday, I linked a polling-place guide from the IOP, which was two years out of date. The HPR has a good guide to candidates and their issues, but their polling-place list for Harvard students is also incorrect. As far as I can tell, the list goes:
- Harvard Yard (inc. Union; exc. Apley), Adams: Gund Hall (48 Quincy Street)
- Dunster, Leverett: Putnam Apartments (2 Mt. Auburn Street)
- Apley, Lowell, Mather, Quincy: Quincy House (58 Plympton Street)
- Quad: Graham and Parks School (44 Linnaean Street)
- Eliot: Friends Meeting House (5 Longfellow Park)
It's unclear to me where the Winthrop and Kirkland vote; whether they're also with Eliot, or if they vote in Quincy with the rest.
The Crimson also has a bit on early polling results, especially regarding the four ballot initiatives (indexing the state gasoline tax to consumer prices, expansion of $0.05 bottle-recycling rebates