Ballroom Results Explorer (beta 0.2)
How to Use:
About the thing (or, "Why doesn't [X] work right?")
- Each horizontal stripe is one couple.
- Each vertical column is a round (the rightmost is the semifinal); if the couple's line ends in the middle of a stripe, they got cut that round.
- If you hover over a couple, you can see how many marks (out of total number needed) they got in that round.
- The dropdowns let you select comp/event, and the other buttons let you control other things.
- You can click on one or more couples in order to highlight them as you change comps/events.
- It's a known problem that the final results are garbled; for now, couples in the final are merely sorted by their semifinal-round marks.
Selected dancers at top
Left-to-right: last round reached / placement within round
Color Scale: score in each round (green/grey/red = above/at/below cutoff)